The competitively priced, high-performing Avaya J179 IP Phone features a color display, 4 softkeys, high definition audio quality, integrated Gigabit Ethernet interface, headset support, up to three 24-button Expansion Modules, and optional Wi-Fi®/Bluetooth®. The J179 IP Phone leverages your enterprise IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications from headquarters, remote locations, or home offices. Tightly integrated with the Avaya Aura® and IP OfficeTM platforms, the J179 IP Phone optimizes communications through a flexible architecture that leverages existing investments and accommodates changing business needs.
Key Features and Benefits
- Delivers high definition audio that can increase productivity by reducing fatigue and provides easier-to-understand multi-party calls through the wideband audio codec in the handset and headset.
- Simplifies call control on the display using softkeys for everyday functions such as transfer, conference and forwarding; also makes it easy to perform everyday tasks such as quick access to the corporate directory.
- Provides visual cues that can speed task management through 8 dual-color Red/Green LED buttons.
- Improves flexibility through support of a secondary Gigabit Ethernet port for a PC..
- Enables high-speed call handling through support of up to three 24-button Expansion Modules.
- Supports optional J100 Wireless Module for Wi-Fi® connectivity and/or Bluetooth® headsets
- The handset has built in volume boost for hearing impaired to avoid having to purchase a separate amplified headset.
- Accommodates advanced unified communications solutions through Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
- Supports reduced energy consumption and lower costs through Power-over- Ethernet Class 1 design with “sleep mode”.
To learn more about the J100 Series IP Phones contact your Plan B Account Manager, Plan B is your Avaya Authorized Partner or ask for Plan B for the white papers, case studies and other information showcasing Avaya solutions in action.